Vidya Balan finally took a break from sari but she kept the traditional charm on with this contemporary outfit that we so loved. The actress wore something classy and comfy and gave us a perfect outfit idea for casual occasions. She looked simply smart in her outfit that celebrated the craftsmanship of the country.
Vidya wore a golden-brownish-hued kurta, which featured three-quarter sleeves and was round-necked. And she paired it with matching palazzo pants, but the bottoms of her outfit were notched up by intricate black patterns. Her ensemble was crafted out from the rich and lightweight fabric and she teamed it with flat sandals that went well with her outfit.
She kept her look jewellery-free except for a few colourful bangles. The makeup was light and natural and Vidya completed her look with side-parted wavy tresses. So, how did you find Vidya Balan's outfit of the day? Tell us that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!