TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Vidya Balan finally took a break from sari but she kept the traditional charm on with this contemporary outfit that we so loved. The actress wore something classy and comfy and gave us a perfect outfit idea for casual occasions. She looked simply smart in her outfit that celebrated the craftsmanship of the country.
Vidya wore a golden-brownish-hued kurta, which featured three-quarter sleeves and was round-necked. And she paired it with matching palazzo pants, but the bottoms of her outfit were notched up by intricate black patterns. Her ensemble was crafted out from the rich and lightweight fabric and she teamed it with flat sandals that went well with her outfit.
She kept her look jewellery-free except for a few colourful bangles. The makeup was light and natural and Vidya completed her look with side-parted wavy tresses. So, how did you find Vidya Balan's outfit of the day? Tell us that in the comment section.