- Movies Disco Raja Day 1 Worldwide Collections: Ravi Teja's Film Gets A Good Start
- Technology Flipkart The Grand Gadget Days Sale: Get Up To 80% Discount On Accessories
- News Coronavirus: 10 people who returned from China under watch in hospitals in Kerala, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Sports PBL 2020: Lakshya Sen, Satwik guide Chennai Superstarz to third win
- Automobiles Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance 5 Best International Equity Mutual Funds In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Vidya Balan looked amazing in her sari, which she wore for the promotions of Shakuntala Devi. She looked gorgeous in her sari ensemble and looked a class apart. Vidya's styling was minimally done by Who Wore What When. So, let's decode her attire and look of the day.
So, Vidya Balan wore a sari that was designed by Bhumika Sharma. It was a patterned sari that was splashed in a maroon hue. Vidya's sari was simple and understated. Accentuated by intricate floral accents, she teamed her sari with a full-sleeved maroon blouse, which went well with her sari. Vidya looked pretty in her sari and gave us a sari goal of the day.
As for her jewellery game, she accentuated her look with oxidised jhumkis and a ring, which was gifted to her by her sister and came from her personal collection. Well, Vidya Balan looked impressive. Her makeup was beautifully done with winged smoky kohl and pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
So, what do you think about Vidya Balan's attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photo Credits: Vidya Balan's Instagram