- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 9 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 9 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Answers Whether His Son Ibrahim Ali Khan Will Enter Bollywood Soon; Read Up!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Technology How To Get Exclusive Access To ZEE5 Theatre From Vodafone Idea
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Vidya Balan ditched the usual silk sarees for contemporary traditional wear. She wore this stunning attire for the pre-wedding sangeet of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta, which took place at St. Moritz, Switzerland. The event had B-town A-listers and Vidya surprised us with her ethnic wear, which came from SVA by Sonam & Paras Modi.
She radiated festive vibes and came dressed in separates, which were enhanced by modern design aesthetics. The seasoned actress wore an outfit from their winter festive line and gave us major traditional wear goals. Vidya wore a floral sleeveless blouse, which was cloaked by an overlapping organza wrap blouse. She teamed her cropped blouse with a complementing flared skirt that was beautifully embellished. Her attire came alive with rich muted-toned hues and looked perfect for a winter wedding function.
She accessorised her look with an elaborate maang-tikka, which came from the label, Joolry by Karishma Mehra. The makeup was nude-toned and marked by a pink lip shade. The eye makeup was dramatic with smoky kohl and gold-toned eye shadow. Her sleek tresses went well with her look. She was styled by Who Wore What When and we couldn't take eyes off her. So, how did you find Vidya Balan's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.