- News Clear revenue share dues as per SC order: Telecom firms told
- Technology Motorola Sales Declined By 71% During The Last Financial Year: Report
- Movies Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Spend Big Bucks On Real Estate For Their Home In LA
- Sports Tigresses and Lionesses setup final clash after recording thumping wins on Day 2
- Automobiles Spy Pics: Hyundai i20 To Feature Sunroof, New Alloy Wheels, And More
- Finance Retail Inflation At 16-Month High In Oct; Breaches RBI's Target Of 4%
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
- Education Children's Day Essay: Top 5 Ideas To Write An Essay On Children's Day
Vidya Balan looked like a dream recently as she attended the TSR TV9 awards. The seasoned actress elevated her style quotient and gave us a fashion goal of the day. Vidya wore an ethnic lehenga by Lajjoo C, which was dipped in a purple hue. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
It was a plain-hued outfit, which was elaborated by intricate embellishments. The blouse was cloaked by a lightweight dupatta that was adorned with meticulous gold accents. However, the half-sleeved blouse was highlighted by beautiful zardozi floral prints, which emphasised Mughal sensibilities. Vidya teamed her blouse with a flared skirt, which was notched up by elaborate prints on the hem.
Vidya accessorised her look with statement jhumkis from the label, Arnav. Her gold jhumkis went well with her traditional look. She also wore a nose pin to accentuate her look. While her attire was towards the maximalist side, her makeup was beautifully contrasted by minimal touches. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by smoky kohl and light pink lip shade. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. We thought Vidya Balan looked beyond amazing. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.