Vicky Kaushal- the latest heartthrob of the Hindi film industry has seemed to have ditched his sweet and chocolate boy avatar and instead surprised us with quirky looks on-screen. The actor, who portrayed the role of a dedicated husband in 'Raazi', a best friend you can count on in 'Sanju', and the innocent husband again in 'Lust Stories', is going to play a rather impulsive character in his upcoming movie, 'Manmarziyan'.
Well, he has already given us a hint about his character by flaunting the electric blue-coloured Mohican cut. And his fashion has also drastically changed for the film. For Manmarziyan, Vicky is seen wearing the uber-cool street-style outfits. Apart from his hair colour, he is also observed flirting with a lot of bright hues, when it comes to his clothes.
His style is mostly nonchalant and simple for the movie. In one of the street-style looks, he has donned a white shirt with the abstract pop of colours and teamed it with distressed denims, blue-coloured sports shoes, and a red jacket. And in another, he has sported some deep colours, while keeping the style same. So, in another shot, he wore a deep yellow-hued tee with a graphic print and paired it with black jeans and a jacket. He rounded off his look with black-hued sports shoes.
His look got quirkier when he donned a colourful brown, yellow, and red lined jacket with Felix the cat's graphic. So, there is something so uninhibited and playful about his looks that he is leaving us intrigued.
Don't all you love this avatar of Vicky Kaushal's? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?