- 5 hrs ago World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- 8 hrs ago Shirdi Sai Baba’s Birth Anniversary: Here Are Some Interesting Facts About The Hindu-Muslim Saint
- 8 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- 9 hrs ago Negative Space Nails Is The Biggest Nail Trend Right Now! Have You Tried It Yet?
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Tara Sutaria gave us amazing party-wear goals with her latest ensembles. Styled by Maneka Harisinghani, the diva slayed it in style and gave us interesting outfit ideas, particularly if we want to keep it between casual and chic. Her jewellery game was also slay-worthy. So, let's decode the two looks of the actress.
So, Tara Sutaria rocked the combination of a cropped top with jogger pants. She looked awesome and also gave us a colour-blocking idea. We also loved the fact that her attire was not only comfy but also glamorous. So, in this look of hers, she wore a white-hued crop top that was half-sleeved and she paired it with leather jogger pants. Her pants were from Black Coral.
For this look, her makeup was highlighted by contoured pink cheekbones, light pink lip shade, and well-defined kohl with pink eye shadow. The long highlighted and slightly wavy tresses completed her avatar. In the second look, she flaunted her shirt blouse that was from Sophie et Voilà. Her white-hued blouse was absolutely gorgeous and she accessorised her look with a gold-toned chain neckpiece that we so loved. Her makeup was enhanced by contoured cheekbones, minty pink lip shade, and red eye shadow. The wavy and voluminous highlighted tresses rounded out her look.
So, what do you think about the two looks of Tara Sutaria? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Maneka Harsinghani