- Sports IPL 2020: David Warner hopes Sunrisers Hyderabad youngsters 'translate talent into performance'
- News Rajya Sabha passes 2 farm bills amid ruckus by opposition MPs
- Movies Tamil Nadu Child Marriage Case: Khushbu Sundar Requests Smriti Irani & WCD Ministry's Attention
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Tara Sutaria looked amazing at the trailer launch of her debut movie, 'Student Of The Year 2', which also has Ananya Panday and Tiger Shroff in the lead. The budding actress wore a white dress for the occasion and totally wowed us with her fashion statement. Let's decode her style and look.
So, Tara wore a little white dress, which we thought would have made for a perfect dress for a date. It was an off-shouldered number that was figure-flattering and ruffled towards the hem. Her dress featured floral applique work, which added an interesting dimension. Tara wore a pretty dress and paired it with pencil heels, which were purple in colour and accentuated by vibrant floral accents.
She wore minimal bracelet and sleek earrings to notch up her look. The makeup was marked by dewy tones and enhanced by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. Tara looked straight out of a fairytale. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.