- 13 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Graces The Green Carpet In A Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 17 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 47 min ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Movies World Famous Lover Is The Title Of Vijay Deverakonda's Next!
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 4, Mi TV 65-inch, Mi Water Purifier Launch Live Updates: What To Expect
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tara Sutaria looked amazing at the trailer launch of her debut movie, 'Student Of The Year 2', which also has Ananya Panday and Tiger Shroff in the lead. The budding actress wore a white dress for the occasion and totally wowed us with her fashion statement. Let's decode her style and look.
So, Tara wore a little white dress, which we thought would have made for a perfect dress for a date. It was an off-shouldered number that was figure-flattering and ruffled towards the hem. Her dress featured floral applique work, which added an interesting dimension. Tara wore a pretty dress and paired it with pencil heels, which were purple in colour and accentuated by vibrant floral accents.
She wore minimal bracelet and sleek earrings to notch up her look. The makeup was marked by dewy tones and enhanced by a pink lip shade and smoky kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. Tara looked straight out of a fairytale. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.