- News Ready for floor test, says Kamal Nath as BJP demands MP govt to prove majority
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Sara Ali Khan again impressed us with an ivory-hued outfit. However, this time, the 'Simbaa' actress didn't sport a traditional salwar kameez, but a white-hued dress. She looked ethereal and her attire was a cross between ethnic and western sensibilities. It was the kind of attire, which we would have loved to wear on a hot summer day.
Her dress was humble and fuss-free. It featured a slit-neckline and was towards the flared side. The dress was definitely accentuated by nostalgic and laidback undertones. It was a conservative number in terms of silhouette but then, on the other hand, this dress gave the space to move freely and casually. Owing to the breezy touch, this attire of Sara's gave an unrestrained vibe. The red-hued tassels on the neckline area of her ruffled-sleeved dress made for an interesting addition.
Sara paired her sheer ivory dress with floral printed juttis, which perfectly complemented her ensemble. She accessorised her look with a matching frilly white wrist band. The makeup was refreshing and highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and soft kohl. This time, Sara completed her look with middle-parted tresses, which went well with her look. Sara Ali Khan gave us another white-hued dress idea. How did you find her dress and look? Let us know that in the comment section.