- Movies Raashi Khanna To Lock Lips With Vijay Deverakonda: Is She Aping Rashmika Mandanna?
- Technology ACT Fibernet Revises Broadband Plans in Bengaluru
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Live Launch Updates: Specs, Pricing, Features & Other Details
- Finance Aadhaar Made Mandatory For EPF E-Nomination
- Sports MS Dhoni extends his vacation, likely to miss home series against Bangladesh as well: Reports
- News SC adjourns hearing on rebel Karnataka MLAs plea for an hour
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sara Ali Khan again impressed us with an ivory-hued outfit. However, this time, the 'Simbaa' actress didn't sport a traditional salwar kameez, but a white-hued dress. She looked ethereal and her attire was a cross between ethnic and western sensibilities. It was the kind of attire, which we would have loved to wear on a hot summer day.
Her dress was humble and fuss-free. It featured a slit-neckline and was towards the flared side. The dress was definitely accentuated by nostalgic and laidback undertones. It was a conservative number in terms of silhouette but then, on the other hand, this dress gave the space to move freely and casually. Owing to the breezy touch, this attire of Sara's gave an unrestrained vibe. The red-hued tassels on the neckline area of her ruffled-sleeved dress made for an interesting addition.
Sara paired her sheer ivory dress with floral printed juttis, which perfectly complemented her ensemble. She accessorised her look with a matching frilly white wrist band. The makeup was refreshing and highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and soft kohl. This time, Sara completed her look with middle-parted tresses, which went well with her look. Sara Ali Khan gave us another white-hued dress idea. How did you find her dress and look? Let us know that in the comment section.