- 38 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 41 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News Mamata agrees to meet; Uncertainty hangs over live media coverage
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
About last night, Rohit Shetty, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Ajay Devgn, Kajol, and Akshay Kumar came together to celebrate the success of Simbaa. Also present at the joyous occasion was the young starlet Sara Ali Khan. The gorgeous actress was totally in a mood to party. Well, her attire was totally meant for groovy parties.
The 'Simbaa' and 'Kedarnath' actress wore a multi-hued dazzling dress that totally reminded us of the 70s disco ball era. She seems to have taken some fashion inspiration from her co-star Ranveer Singh. Her dress was about glowing yellow contrasted by glittery green, purple, and blue stripes. However, it was not just Sara's dress that caught our attention, it was also her hairband. Yes, the yellow and purple hairband absolutely went well with her dress and made her look notches cuter.
She teamed her sparkly dress with black-coloured pencil heels, which colour-blocked her attire. Sara's makeup was dewy and mainly highlighted by a light pink lip shade and the side-swept long tresses completed her look. We thought Sara looked awesome in this number of hers. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.