About last night, Rohit Shetty, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Ajay Devgn, Kajol, and Akshay Kumar came together to celebrate the success of Simbaa. Also present at the joyous occasion was the young starlet Sara Ali Khan. The gorgeous actress was totally in a mood to party. Well, her attire was totally meant for groovy parties.
The 'Simbaa' and 'Kedarnath' actress wore a multi-hued dazzling dress that totally reminded us of the 70s disco ball era. She seems to have taken some fashion inspiration from her co-star Ranveer Singh. Her dress was about glowing yellow contrasted by glittery green, purple, and blue stripes. However, it was not just Sara's dress that caught our attention, it was also her hairband. Yes, the yellow and purple hairband absolutely went well with her dress and made her look notches cuter.
She teamed her sparkly dress with black-coloured pencil heels, which colour-blocked her attire. Sara's makeup was dewy and mainly highlighted by a light pink lip shade and the side-swept long tresses completed her look. We thought Sara looked awesome in this number of hers. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala: PM Modi Inaugurates Kollam Bypass; Assures 100 Percent Rural Connectivity
- India vs Australia 2nd ODI; As It Happened — Kohli, Dhoni Power India To 6-Wicket Win
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 — Exterior And Interiors Revealed In Official Video
- Xiaomi Redmi 7 Teased To Be Priced Around Rs. 8,500
- Interim Budget 2019 May Increase Income Tax Exemption Limit To Rs. 5 Lakh
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-timer In Una
- Kangana Takes A Jibe At Bollywood Again!
- Lisa Ray's Nature-Inspired Dress Makes For An Ideal Evening Party Wear