- 39 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 42 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News Mamata agrees to meet; Uncertainty hangs over live media coverage
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sara Ali Khan, who is busy promoting 'Simbaa' was spotted recently at an event. The actress was seen in a leopard-printed dress, which gave us major retro vibes. Her jumpsuit attire was sassy and Sara pulled it off with a lot of confidence.
Perfect for Friday night parties with friends, her dress was half-sleeved and collared. It was a bit towards the breezy side and was notched up by comfort quotient. It was truly a fuss-free number and Sara looked perfect in it. The prints were dipped in the shades of black and white and were certainly eye-catching.
Sara teamed her 70s outfit with nude-hued pumps that we thought didn't go very well with her ensemble. Black-coloured pumps would have been a better choice! The makeup was dewy and radiant and enhanced by a pink lip shade. She spruced up her look with kohl and the wavy tresses rounded out her party look. Sara looked amazing as ever. How did you find her outfit? Was it inspirational? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.