- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Tara Sutaria looked sizzling hot in her party wear number. The actress played with perm hair trend and experimented with her wardrobe. She looked absolutely gorgeous and was a sure shot thunder-stealer. The 'Student of the Year 2' star went for a pretty bold number but she pulled it off boldly as well. Her outfit was not quite everybody's shot of whiskey.
She wore a black-hued number by Alessandra Rich and her outfit was a cross between structural and fluid. Her attire was full-sleeved with raglan sleeves and it was cinched towards the waist. Well, that feature definitely enhanced her slender frame. Tara's bodice was accentuated by overlapping and ruffled detail. It was also spruced up by shiny metallic studs on her skirt. Tara looked impressive and she completed her all-black look with black boots that came from Charles & Keith.
She kept her look minimal with a contemporary diamond ring that came from Anmol and she also sported a couple of beautiful rings by Gehna. The actress teamed her ensemble with sleek danglers, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was lit up by a touch of bronzer. She wore a nude-toned lip shade and smoky kohl accompanied by an eyeshadow. The side-swept curly tresses notched up her wild party avatar. So, how did you find Tara's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.