- 1 hr ago Game Of Thrones Actresses At Emmys Show That You Don't Have To Try Too Hard To Look Awesome
- 2 hrs ago 9 Irrational Thoughts You Need To Get Rid Off Immediately
- 3 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Purple Hued Rosette Pantsuit Is A Must-Buy For Working Professionals
- 4 hrs ago What Is Ballerina Tea? Its Benefits And Side Effects
- Technology Oppo F11 Series Gets Permanent Price Cut In Offline Market
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Complaint To Karisma Kapoor About Her Daughter Samaira – Read Why?
- Sports Przygonski throws title race wide open with Jordan Baja victory
- News Waited for long to greet you: Syed Akbaruddin receives PM Modi in US
- Finance SBI To Link All Floating Loans To Repo Rate
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Tara Sutaria looked sizzling hot in her party wear number. The actress played with perm hair trend and experimented with her wardrobe. She looked absolutely gorgeous and was a sure shot thunder-stealer. The 'Student of the Year 2' star went for a pretty bold number but she pulled it off boldly as well. Her outfit was not quite everybody's shot of whiskey.
She wore a black-hued number by Alessandra Rich and her outfit was a cross between structural and fluid. Her attire was full-sleeved with raglan sleeves and it was cinched towards the waist. Well, that feature definitely enhanced her slender frame. Tara's bodice was accentuated by overlapping and ruffled detail. It was also spruced up by shiny metallic studs on her skirt. Tara looked impressive and she completed her all-black look with black boots that came from Charles & Keith.
She kept her look minimal with a contemporary diamond ring that came from Anmol and she also sported a couple of beautiful rings by Gehna. The actress teamed her ensemble with sleek danglers, which went well with her outfit. Her makeup was lit up by a touch of bronzer. She wore a nude-toned lip shade and smoky kohl accompanied by an eyeshadow. The side-swept curly tresses notched up her wild party avatar. So, how did you find Tara's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.