- 3 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Sports WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair takes special dance lesson from Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan - Watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
The structured waves and the traditional technique were observed at the special opening show of Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort' 19, which took places at the Mumbai Opera. The models exuded power at the ramp in their sculpted and embellished outfits. The show was by Gaurav Gupta, who incorporated his signature design aesthetics but this time, he took a chikankari turn.
Veteran actress Tabu and prolific actor, producer, and director Karan Johar were the showstoppers. Strictly speaking about their outfits, Tabu's ensemble was about pastel hue and voluminous silhouette with an overlapping origami bodice. The floral appliques and the gentle cascade of shimmery accents brought alive her gown. Perfect for cocktail parties, her attire was about sharp details and dreamy touch. Her look was minimal and highlighted by a glossy red lip shade and the middle-parted sleek tresses wrapped up her showstopper look.
Karan, on the other hand, wore a flamboyant outfit. His attire was unapologetically dramatic and enhanced by characteristic red hue. His suit was about classic colour block and nuanced details. Bright red was his jacket and black was shirt and straight-fit pants. Adding to that, his perfectly tailored suit was characterised by silver embellishments. Karan paired it with black-hued formal shoes. His look was every inch glamorous and there was an element of fantasy too. So, how did you find their outfits? Let us know that in the comment section.