- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
- Movies Smriti Irani Tests Positive For COVID-19, Urges Those Who Came In Her Contact To Get Tested
- Sports Mumbai Indians bowled well in the last five overs, stopped us 20 runs short: Virat Kohli
- News Oxford’s Covid-19 vaccine could be ready by December
- Finance Moratorium Loan Interest Cashback Explained In 12 Points
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
Distinctive when it comes to movie and individualistic when it comes to fashion, Tabu is the epitome of talent and grace. Post her movie 'Andhadhun', Tabu has yet again proved to us that her acting is par excellence. She is a class apart but at the moment, we are talking about her style statement. The prolific actress attended the Kolkata International Film Festival recently and she looked like a dream.
She wore a traditional outfit by Raw Mango and we thought it was one of the prettiest outfits that we have seen in months. She wore a lehenga that was crafted out of the rich and indigenous fabrics. She sported a round-necked blouse and teamed it with a voluminous skirt. The motifs on her ensemble celebrated the vibrant culture of the country. Tabu also draped a brocade dupatta in a Gujarati style and that accentuated her ethnic look.
She accessorised her look with elaborate gold earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. Styled to perfection, we also loved the red roses that adorned her impeccable bun. Didn't Tabu look like a vision come true in her latest ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.