TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Distinctive when it comes to movie and individualistic when it comes to fashion, Tabu is the epitome of talent and grace. Post her movie 'Andhadhun', Tabu has yet again proved to us that her acting is par excellence. She is a class apart but at the moment, we are talking about her style statement. The prolific actress attended the Kolkata International Film Festival recently and she looked like a dream.
She wore a traditional outfit by Raw Mango and we thought it was one of the prettiest outfits that we have seen in months. She wore a lehenga that was crafted out of the rich and indigenous fabrics. She sported a round-necked blouse and teamed it with a voluminous skirt. The motifs on her ensemble celebrated the vibrant culture of the country. Tabu also draped a brocade dupatta in a Gujarati style and that accentuated her ethnic look.
She accessorised her look with elaborate gold earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. Styled to perfection, we also loved the red roses that adorned her impeccable bun. Didn't Tabu look like a vision come true in her latest ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.