- 7 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 8 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Distinctive when it comes to movie and individualistic when it comes to fashion, Tabu is the epitome of talent and grace. Post her movie 'Andhadhun', Tabu has yet again proved to us that her acting is par excellence. She is a class apart but at the moment, we are talking about her style statement. The prolific actress attended the Kolkata International Film Festival recently and she looked like a dream.
She wore a traditional outfit by Raw Mango and we thought it was one of the prettiest outfits that we have seen in months. She wore a lehenga that was crafted out of the rich and indigenous fabrics. She sported a round-necked blouse and teamed it with a voluminous skirt. The motifs on her ensemble celebrated the vibrant culture of the country. Tabu also draped a brocade dupatta in a Gujarati style and that accentuated her ethnic look.
She accessorised her look with elaborate gold earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and smoky kohl. Styled to perfection, we also loved the red roses that adorned her impeccable bun. Didn't Tabu look like a vision come true in her latest ensemble? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.