- 1 hr ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Kapil Sharma & Ginni Chatrath Celebrate First Anniversary, Express Gratitute To God And Well Wishers
- Sports Sindhu loses again, virtually out of BWF World Tour Final
- News Rain lashes Delhi, improves AQI, brings in winter chill
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Karan Johar probably wore one of the trendiest and unorthodox outfits at Poorna Patel's sangeet ceremony. The director, actor, and producer, Karan had the mercury rising as he graced the occasion looking super-hot. He wore an all-black outfit and had our jaws dropping.
What he wore was certainly a statement piece by Shantanu & Nikhil. It was stitched to perfection and Karan like always managed to pull off his outfit with a lot of aplomb and confidence. His bandhgala outfit was a cross between crisp and asymmetrical and that was the most interesting part about his traditional wear.
His coat was full-sleeved and partially structured but towards the end, his jacket was accentuated by ruffled accents. We were also impressed by the intricate work on his sleeves and the crown brooch that enhanced his pocket square area. He teamed his jacket with matching black cigarette pants, which went perfectly well with his jacket.
Karan's loafers were also to-die-for and definitely gave us footwear-inspiration. His loafers were dipped in black shade and highlighted by golden sequins. He posed effortlessly for the shutterbugs and inspired us all to try something new and different.
We all loved Karan Johar's classy avatar. Did you too? Tell us your answers in the comments section.