Come Sonam's wedding festivities and Karan Johar is totally killing the internet with his unique taste in fashion. Right from Shantanu & Nikhil's all-white distinctive sherwani at mehendi ceremony to vibrant floral traditional attire at sangeet, Karan is making us go WOW with his style.
Today he surprises us yet again in a Manish Malhotra's elegant creation. He stands out from the rest by wearing a pastel pink coloured bandhgala jacket on a pristine white kurta. His chikankari jacket is an incredible twist to the darker and muted hues that men usually sport.
This layered ensemble teamed with a white pyjama makes him look more like a member from the Rajasthani royal family than the Karan Johar of Bollywood. The style quotient is definitely high and he colour blocks the whole appearance with orange aviators and black ethnic footwear.
Karan is charismatic and the latest head turner. With his million dollars poses, he is definitely taking the best dressed trophy at Sonam Kapoor's wedding.
Gentlemen take some notes! How do you find Karan in this look? Let us know in the comments section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship