Karan Johar looked regal, composed, and dashing at the pre-engagement ceremony of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. The producer, director, and now an actor, Karan sported a Manish Malhotra traditional attire and looked awesome as hell.
Karan's sherwani instantly caught our attention and we thought that this is one of the best traditional outfits he has ever worn. His red velvet kurta was paired with a pristine white pyjama and yes, we were so star-struck.
However, it was his magnificent jacket that had us crushing all over him. Stitched to perfection, his jacket was full-sleeved and structural. It featured symmetry of white buttons on the center and was accentuated with floral embroidery and golden embellishments on the sleeves. Yes, Karan's ensemble was a cross between being subtle and loud. And he pulled it off with so much poise and sophistication.
He teamed his red and white sherwani with black-hued loafers, which were enhanced with silver work. Karan Johar, for sure, impressed us yet again. His fashion sense is highly refined and he has never had a dress failure. What do you all think about Karan Johar's sherwani? Let us know.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India