- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 6 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Taapsee Pannu's acting is getting only better and more impactful. However, not just her acting prowess, her fashion game is also distinctive. She experiments a lot when it comes to fashion and has been wooing us with her outfits. Her ensembles mostly have a quirky touch and the latest number of hers was towards the lighter side too. Her styling was absolutely impressive as well.
Well, Taapsee is back with 'Game Over' trailer launch and she wore floral separates for the special occasion. She looked cute in her attire, which was easy breezy and gave us vacay vibes. The diva teamed her off-shouldered top with flared matching pyjamas. Her top featured bell sleeves and the yellow-hued ensemble was adorned with purple floral prints. It was an interesting number and Taapsee pulled it off ever so confidently.
She also wore slippers with her attire, which went well with her look. Taapsee accessorised her look with hoop earrings, which notched up her stylish avatar. The makeup was light and fresh with a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The partly-tied hairdo rounded out her on-duty avatar. Taapsee looked amazing as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.