TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Taapsee Pannu was all smiles as she posed casually for the shutterbugs at the Umang Police Show. She looked hauntingly beautiful in her gown, which was designed by Nachiket Barve. With this attire, she gave us a break from the traditional outfits, which ruled the night. It was not an easy number to pull off but Taapsee carried her attire like a piece of cake.
She wore a dark-hued attire, which was figure-flattering and enhanced by a mermaid cut. Her attire was sleeveless and was detailed with beautiful gold and silver floral accents. Taapsee's attire definitely talked about the late night blossoms and the gown was also notched up by a sheer touch. It made for a perfect evening cocktail wear and Taapsee was a vision to behold.
The prolific actress wore light and delicate rings to accentuate her western avatar. As for the accessories she kept it minimal but the makeup took a bold turn, which we thought went well with her look. The dark red lip shade was balanced by well-defined kohl and the side-swept tresses elevated her look. So, what do you think about Taapsee Pannu's look of the night? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.