Taapsee Pannu sports the most experimental dresses ever. The 'Manmarziyaan' actress mostly wears quirky outfits. In fact, over the years, Taapsee has had quite a fashion evolution. She has broken the conventional norms in fashion and has pushed the boundaries. Her ensembles are the most interesting and she inspires us to break free from the comfort zone.
The recent number of hers was an electric blue-hued dress, which was quarter-sleeved. It was a structured shift dress with voluminous sleeves and Taapsee looked radiant in it. The actress wore it for the Panasonic event. It was a high neck dress, which we thought made for an eye-catching piece. Her dress of the day came with a bow, which was tied at the front of her attire.
What also accentuated her dress was the nature-inspired accents. It was certainly a necessary add-on to her dress, which Taapsee teamed with shiny silver coloured pencil heels. Her makeup was natural and highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, while her eye makeup was subtle. She rounded off her look with a wavy bun, which went well with her look.
We absolutely found Taapsee Pannu cute in this dress. How about you? Let us know your views in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!