With back to back successes on-screen, Taapsee Pannu is reigning the Hindi film industry. Over the years, the actress has not only impressed us with her solid acting ability, she has also wowed us with her dress sense. Taapsee's style is not driven by trends, but by individualistic sensibilities. She experiments a lot and her latest look was also interesting.
So, Taapsee mixed classics with quirky for her latest street-style. Her look of the day was not something that you could have aced easily. However, the 'Mulk' actress did it quite effortlessly. She wore a lightweight dress that was translucent and made for a perfect summer wear. Splashed in the sky blue hue, her attire seemed very eco-friendly and soothing to the skin.
It was a breathable dress that was reminiscent of the 50s European fashion. It would have been an asymmetrical number but with a sleek brown-coloured belt, it got a structure and the belt also helped accentuate her slender frame. The dress featured sharp collars and was half-sleeved. It exuded therapeutic vibes and was enhanced by soft crushed fabric. In other words, this dress of hers made wrinkled fabrics look fashionable.
Taapsee teamed her outfit with chic pencil heels, which complemented her attire. She kept her look jewellery-free, but those sea-shell inspired white danglers, not only gave her look a boho touch but this was also a bold move. Had it not been for her confidence, this pairing could have utterly failed. But only fashion risks can end up giving us trending ideas, and this was definitely a risk that she pulled off like a cakewalk.
The actress wore a light pink-lip shade and she made a side-swept ponytail to round off her look. Taapsee Pannu's dress is something we want to wear right away.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!