TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Taapsee Pannu also spilled some floral charm at the Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards 2019. She wore a gorgeous dress by Shriya Som and looked refreshingly beautiful. Taapsee was styled by Devki.B and she absolutely gave us summer-worthy fashion goals. Let's take a look at her ensemble, which wooed us.
So, her attire came from the designer's Fall Winter collection. Crafted out of gossamer sheer silk, the dress was accentuated by designer's signature floral embroidery. The floral accents were dipped in the shades of lemon yellow and baby pink. The midi sleeveless dress featured a corset constructed bodice and had a flared silhouette. Taapsee elevated her style quotient by teaming her floral dress with a pair of 'sea necklace' stilettos, which came from the label, Dyuti Bansal.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, which came from Minawala. Her delicate earrings spruced up her look and came from Vijay Jewellers. Her makeup was nude-toned and marked by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-parted impeccable ponytail completed her look. We thought Taapsee looked impressive. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.