- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: New Zealand expect South Africa to go for broke in WC clash, says Boult
- Technology Play Google Pay Tez Shots Cricket Game – How To Win Scratch Cards Up To Rs. 3,300
- News Jaishankar to get Manoj Sinha's Tughlak Road residence
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Taapsee Pannu also spilled some floral charm at the Nykaa Femina Beauty Awards 2019. She wore a gorgeous dress by Shriya Som and looked refreshingly beautiful. Taapsee was styled by Devki.B and she absolutely gave us summer-worthy fashion goals. Let's take a look at her ensemble, which wooed us.
So, her attire came from the designer's Fall Winter collection. Crafted out of gossamer sheer silk, the dress was accentuated by designer's signature floral embroidery. The floral accents were dipped in the shades of lemon yellow and baby pink. The midi sleeveless dress featured a corset constructed bodice and had a flared silhouette. Taapsee elevated her style quotient by teaming her floral dress with a pair of 'sea necklace' stilettos, which came from the label, Dyuti Bansal.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, which came from Minawala. Her delicate earrings spruced up her look and came from Vijay Jewellers. Her makeup was nude-toned and marked by a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-parted impeccable ponytail completed her look. We thought Taapsee looked impressive. How about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.