- 1 hr ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- 2 hrs ago 13 Inspiring Joker Quotes About Life And Attitude
- 2 hrs ago A Neurosurgeon Explains About Orbital Tumors: Diagnosis, Treatment & Management
- 2 hrs ago COVID-19 Delta Plus Variant: Everything You Need To Know About This Variant Of Concern
- Sports UFC Vegas 30: Gane vs. Volkov fight card, date, India time, telecast and live streaming info
- Technology Jio Will Be First To Launch 5G Services In India
- News Single dose of Pfizer, AstraZeneca vaccine offers 60 % protection in adults aged 65 yrs and above: Study
- Finance Small Savings Schemes: Govt defined rules regarding joint accounts
- Education Karnataka: All College Students, Teachers To Be Vaccinated By July
- Movies Maanaadu: Venkat Prabhu Reveals A MAJOR Highlight Of The Silmbarasan-Kalyani Priyadarshan Starrer
- Automobiles 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Taapsee Pannu has again teamed with Amitabh Bachchan for the upcoming movie, 'Badla' and we can't wait to see them on screen again. The actress recently graced the music launch event of 'Badla' with the singer, Amaal Malik. She looked impressive at the event and again showed us that her style sense is individualistic indeed.
So, Taapsee wore a smart dress, which we thought was refreshing formal wear. It was a half-sleeved dress that we felt was ideal for ladies with even conservative fashion sense. It was a typically collared tuxedo dress, which Taapsee teamed with a black polo neck. She also wore a belt, which added a structure to her attire. The dress was splashed in brown hue but contrasted by red colour towards the hem. She also wore pointed black pumps to notch up her stylish avatar.
However, what caught our attention the most were those round-framed spectacles, which gave her look a defining touch. The makeup was light and enhanced by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Taapsee Pannu's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.