- 2 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Scorpio 2020: How It Will Affect You
- 2 hrs ago Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- 3 hrs ago Gold Awards 2020: Surbhi Chandna, Debina Bonnerjee And Other Divas In Their Fashionable Best
- 4 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Images For 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Finance Daily Use Items To Get Unaffordable On Price Hikes, Post Festivities
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar On Working Amid COVID-19; Says Work Has Spread Positivity, Safety Is Priority
- Sports Archery Association of India gets Govt recognition
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- News Cyclone Nivar: Railways cancels over dozen special trains, offers full refund
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Taapsee Pannu has again teamed with Amitabh Bachchan for the upcoming movie, 'Badla' and we can't wait to see them on screen again. The actress recently graced the music launch event of 'Badla' with the singer, Amaal Malik. She looked impressive at the event and again showed us that her style sense is individualistic indeed.
So, Taapsee wore a smart dress, which we thought was refreshing formal wear. It was a half-sleeved dress that we felt was ideal for ladies with even conservative fashion sense. It was a typically collared tuxedo dress, which Taapsee teamed with a black polo neck. She also wore a belt, which added a structure to her attire. The dress was splashed in brown hue but contrasted by red colour towards the hem. She also wore pointed black pumps to notch up her stylish avatar.
However, what caught our attention the most were those round-framed spectacles, which gave her look a defining touch. The makeup was light and enhanced by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Taapsee Pannu's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.