- 1 hr ago 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- 4 hrs ago How To Use Dry Shampoo: Is It Good For Dry Hair? Can I Use It Every Day?
- 5 hrs ago Active Covid-19 Cases Highest In 237 Days
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop New AI Model To Discover Genetic Risk Factors For Motor Neurone Disease
- Sports As mercury dips and COVID threat persists in Delhi, Mary Kom heads off to Manipur for training
- News Our sources say ED planning to arrest Satyender Jain soon: Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Finance 3 Undervalued Stocks With Strong Brands To Buy After Sharp Fall In Their Share Prices
- Automobiles TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- Movies Hridayam Box Office 2 Days Worldwide Collection: The Pranav Mohanlal-Vineeth Sreenivasan Film Is Unstoppable!
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Taapsee Pannu has again teamed with Amitabh Bachchan for the upcoming movie, 'Badla' and we can't wait to see them on screen again. The actress recently graced the music launch event of 'Badla' with the singer, Amaal Malik. She looked impressive at the event and again showed us that her style sense is individualistic indeed.
So, Taapsee wore a smart dress, which we thought was refreshing formal wear. It was a half-sleeved dress that we felt was ideal for ladies with even conservative fashion sense. It was a typically collared tuxedo dress, which Taapsee teamed with a black polo neck. She also wore a belt, which added a structure to her attire. The dress was splashed in brown hue but contrasted by red colour towards the hem. She also wore pointed black pumps to notch up her stylish avatar.
However, what caught our attention the most were those round-framed spectacles, which gave her look a defining touch. The makeup was light and enhanced by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Taapsee Pannu's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu And Malavika Mohanan In Gorgeous Sarees That You Would Want To Wear, Too!
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare OTT Awards 2021: Taapsee Pannu And Other Actresses Surprise Us With Their Fashion Game
- bollywood wardrobeSayani Gupta, Taapsee Pannu, Kiara Advani, And Sanya Malhotra Will Teach You How To Up Your Saree Game
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu’s Red Organza Saree Looks
- bollywood wardrobeOn Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu’s Russian Holiday Includes Stunning Sarees, Pyjama Sets, And Dresses
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba Promotions: Taapsee Pannu Flaunts Two Gorgeous Sarees; Which Saree Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Mustard-Yellow Saree Look Decoded From The Movie’s Poster
- bollywood wardrobeHaseen Dillruba: Taapsee Pannu’s Red Saree Look In The Teaser Matters; Here’s Why!
- bollywood wardrobeTaapsee Pannu Flaunts Stylish Looks And Eclectic Wardrobe For A Magazine Photoshoot