- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Taapsee Pannu's latest multi-starrer film, Mission Mangal will hit the screens on this Independence Day and the actress has been giving us stunning fashion inspiration. The Game Over actress has been mostly keeping it ethnic for the promotional rounds. While she has impressed us with her traditional outfits, this one was our favourite. Let's decode her attire and look.
So, Taapsee Pannu draped a Gaurang Shah sari for the premiere of Mission Mangal. It was a gorgeous sari by the designer, who recently won the National Film Award for the Best Costume Designer for Telugu biopic, Mahanati. Taapsee wore a Maharashtrian Paithani sari, which was handwoven and a cross between traditional and contemporary. Her silk sari was splashed in a blue hue and adorned with exquisite floral patterns. The border of the sari was enhanced by rust orange hue and the blouse was full-sleeved and matched with the border.
Styled by Devki. B, she wore minimal jewellery with her sari. The actress wore dazzling floral studs and a complementing ring. The makeup was enhanced by a light pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a red bindi. The impeccable middle-parted mogra-adorned bun rounded out her traditional avatar. Taapsee Pannu looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.