- News Arunachal: All ministers are crorepatis, but not one has pending criminal case
- Technology These Are The Most Searched Samsung Smartphones Globally
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Taapsee Pannu played with contrasts stylishly and gave us a humble fashion goal. The seasoned actress, who will be seen with Amitabh Bachchan again on screen after 'Pink', wore a smart outfit, which we thought was perfect as office wear. Her attire was structural and something that girls with conservative fashion sense wouldn't have minded too.
So, the actress wore an ivory-hued sculptural top that was sleeveless and figure-flattering. It was a short top, which she paired with black trousers and she also draped a black stole around her neck. It was a smart and relatable look and Taapsee paired her ensemble with black-coloured pointed heels, which went well with her outfit.
She accessorised her look with black studs and wore her signature John Jacobs spectacles, which she has been wearing for 'Badla' promotions. The makeup was light, dewy-toned, and highlighted by a pink lip shade. The impeccable bun rounded out her stylish look. So, how did you find Taapsee's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.