TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Sushmita Sen started her new year on a traditional note. The actress recently attended the wedding of SS Rajamouli's son, Karthikeya with her boyfriend, Rohman Shawl and looked spectacular. She sported a Neeta Lulla ensemble for the occasion and totally exuded regal vibes.
Her attire was dipped in the ivory hue and consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt. Sushmita's traditional wear came alive with intricately done floral embroidery and nature-inspired accents. It also featured a sequinned blouse and the diva draped a light dupatta that was elaborated by an embellished border and mesmerising mukaish work.
She accentuated her look with a statement kundan polki necklace from Anmol jewellers. The actress also sported elegant ethnic bangles and a dazzling ring. Her makeup was nude-toned and had a whiff of bronzer. The smoky kohl and muted-toned lip shade enhanced her beautiful avatar and the middle-parted sleek bun rounded out her look.
So, how did you find Sushmita Sen's traditional avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.