- 6 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 7 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 7 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sushmita Sen started her new year on a traditional note. The actress recently attended the wedding of SS Rajamouli's son, Karthikeya with her boyfriend, Rohman Shawl and looked spectacular. She sported a Neeta Lulla ensemble for the occasion and totally exuded regal vibes.
Her attire was dipped in the ivory hue and consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt. Sushmita's traditional wear came alive with intricately done floral embroidery and nature-inspired accents. It also featured a sequinned blouse and the diva draped a light dupatta that was elaborated by an embellished border and mesmerising mukaish work.
She accentuated her look with a statement kundan polki necklace from Anmol jewellers. The actress also sported elegant ethnic bangles and a dazzling ring. Her makeup was nude-toned and had a whiff of bronzer. The smoky kohl and muted-toned lip shade enhanced her beautiful avatar and the middle-parted sleek bun rounded out her look.
So, how did you find Sushmita Sen's traditional avatar? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.