- 33 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth hope to keep Olympic dream alive
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sushmita Sen stunned us all as she graced the Diwali bash of her friend, Shilpa Shetty Kundra in casuals. Yes, she was in no mood to wear something traditional and we thought it was such a refreshing change. Sushmita just gave inspiration to so many girls, who want to wear something comfy and western.
She attended the bash with her rumoured boyfriend, Rohman Shawl. The actress went all-black for the occasion and looked smart as ever. She wore an off-shouldered sleeved top, which was accentuated by shimmers and glimmers. The sleeves were slightly exaggerated, balloon-shaped. We loved the embellishment on her top, which Sushmitapaired with straight-fit black trousers and shiny black heels.
She carried a black-hued clutch with her that was notched up by intricate butterfly pattern in gold. It was a statement piece. Sushmita's makeup was nude with deep pink lip shade and smoky kohl. She spruced up her look with highlighted pink cheekbones. Her impeccable hairdo completed her look.
So, how did you find Sushmita Sen'sDiwali look of the day? Didn't she dispel the notions that Diwali fashion is all about traditional? Let us know that in the comment section.