Sushmita Sen stunned us all as she graced the Diwali bash of her friend, Shilpa Shetty Kundra in casuals. Yes, she was in no mood to wear something traditional and we thought it was such a refreshing change. Sushmita just gave inspiration to so many girls, who want to wear something comfy and western.
She attended the bash with her rumoured boyfriend, Rohman Shawl. The actress went all-black for the occasion and looked smart as ever. She wore an off-shouldered sleeved top, which was accentuated by shimmers and glimmers. The sleeves were slightly exaggerated, balloon-shaped. We loved the embellishment on her top, which Sushmita paired with straight-fit black trousers and shiny black heels.
She carried a black-hued clutch with her that was notched up by intricate butterfly pattern in gold. It was a statement piece. Sushmita's makeup was nude with deep pink lip shade and smoky kohl. She spruced up her look with highlighted pink cheekbones. Her impeccable hairdo completed her look.
So, how did you find Sushmita Sen's Diwali look of the day? Didn't she dispel the notions that Diwali fashion is all about traditional? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship