TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Sushmita Sen stunned us all as she graced the Diwali bash of her friend, Shilpa Shetty Kundra in casuals. Yes, she was in no mood to wear something traditional and we thought it was such a refreshing change. Sushmita just gave inspiration to so many girls, who want to wear something comfy and western.
She attended the bash with her rumoured boyfriend, Rohman Shawl. The actress went all-black for the occasion and looked smart as ever. She wore an off-shouldered sleeved top, which was accentuated by shimmers and glimmers. The sleeves were slightly exaggerated, balloon-shaped. We loved the embellishment on her top, which Sushmita paired with straight-fit black trousers and shiny black heels.
She carried a black-hued clutch with her that was notched up by intricate butterfly pattern in gold. It was a statement piece. Sushmita's makeup was nude with deep pink lip shade and smoky kohl. She spruced up her look with highlighted pink cheekbones. Her impeccable hairdo completed her look.
So, how did you find Sushmita Sen's Diwali look of the day? Didn't she dispel the notions that Diwali fashion is all about traditional? Let us know that in the comment section.