- Finance What Is The Risk In Not Investing Your Savings?
- News MP HC upholds Bollywood actor Monica Bedi's acquittal in false passport case
- Movies Thalapathy 64 Leaked Still: Vijay Slays It In His Handsome New Avatar!
- Technology Honor V30 Leaked Renders Confirms Dual Punch-Hole Selfie Camera: Launch Set For November 26
- Sports Chris Lynn smashes 30-ball 91 in T10 League after KKR release him; Yuvraj Singh criticises IPL franchise's 'bad call'
- Automobiles Volkswagen T-Roc Spotted Testing In India For The First Time Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Sushmita Sen sashayed down the ramp for Ashish N Soni At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2018. The concept was 'Pride' and the outfits at the show had to do immensely with a sense of identity. Sushmita's showstopper ensemble reflected on modern aesthetics and sharp details. It was a three-piece suit and Sushmita actually radiated boss lady vibes.
It was a perfectly tailored and an all-black ensemble, which Sushmita pulled off with a lot of confidence. She wore a figure-flattering shirt with sharp edges. Her shirt featured a deep neck and she paired her shirt with straight-fit pants and a matching jacket, which was full-sleeved and classic in every sense. This look of Sushmita's was actually somewhere between timeless and contemporary.
She paired her ensemble with studded metallic boots, which featured pencil heels and accentuated her sassy avatar. Sushmita's makeup was naturally done and spruced up by a glossy pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and winged eyeliner. The heavy fringed bun rounded out her classy avatar. We thought Sushmita Sen was a vision to behold. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.