- 7 min ago After Zoe Saldana at Cannes 2011, Aishwarya Also Gives Us A Candy Cane Dress Moment At Cannes
- 56 min ago Sonam Dazzled In A Plush Attire At Cannes 2019, But Was It Too Maximalist For A Dinner Party?
- 1 hr ago Compartment Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 12 hrs ago Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Technology Google's ban on Huawei will also affect sales in Europe and India, says experts
- News After exit poll predictions, Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- Movies Raghava Lawrence UPSET With Akshay Kumar After His Bitter Fallout With Laxmmi Bomb Makers?
- Automobiles Renault Reveals Official Teaser Video For The Triber — More Passion For Life Coming July 2019
- Sports 'Rush', a film inspired by Niki Lauda-James Hunt rivalry
- Finance Bitcoin Rally Continues After A Short Drag; Breaches $8000 Mark
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Sushmita Sen has been spreading some cheerful and positive vibes these days. The actress attended a wedding recently and she looked her traditional best in this beautiful sari, which was designed by Neeta Lulla. Sushmita looked confident as ever and charmed us with her fashion statement. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Sushmita wore a sari that was towards the minimal side and accentuated by lace and net details. The sari had sheer accents and she teamed it with a sleeveless black blouse, which went well with her sari. It was a smart look and Sushmita looked stunning as ever. The diva accessorised her look with a delicate bracelet and a choker, which was made out of emeralds. Her choker came from Anmol.
The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a red lip shade, which notched up her ethnic avatar. She also spruced up her look with well-defined kohl and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her traditional look. We thought Sushmita looked beyond gorgeous. What about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.