- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Sushmita Sen has been spreading some cheerful and positive vibes these days. The actress attended a wedding recently and she looked her traditional best in this beautiful sari, which was designed by Neeta Lulla. Sushmita looked confident as ever and charmed us with her fashion statement. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Sushmita wore a sari that was towards the minimal side and accentuated by lace and net details. The sari had sheer accents and she teamed it with a sleeveless black blouse, which went well with her sari. It was a smart look and Sushmita looked stunning as ever. The diva accessorised her look with a delicate bracelet and a choker, which was made out of emeralds. Her choker came from Anmol.
The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a red lip shade, which notched up her ethnic avatar. She also spruced up her look with well-defined kohl and the middle-parted tresses rounded out her traditional look. We thought Sushmita looked beyond gorgeous. What about you? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.