- 6 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 7 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 7 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 7 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Technology Over 204 Million WiFi Enabled Devices Sold In India In 2018: Reports
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sunny Leone went for classic contrasts at the ITA Awards. The actress won an award for her series, 'Karenjit Kaur- The Untold Story of Sunny Leone'. Sunny was dressed in a black and white gown for the special night and well, there was no room for grey in her attire.
So, coming to her gown, Sunny wore an off-shouldered number that we thought was outstanding. She carried it with a lot of confidence and aplomb. Her attire was coloured white and colour-blocked by black, which made her attire seem so simple and yet so dramatic. Sunny's gown featured a thigh-high slit and the actress teamed her attire with black-hued pencil heels.
She upped her style quotient with minimal jewelleries, which included sleek danglers and statement rings. Her makeup was dewy and marked by pink touches. The glossy lip shade was the highlight of her makeup. She completed her look with side-swept tresses. Sunny Leone looked radiant and impressive in her outfit of the night. Did you like her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.