- 2 hrs ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- 2 hrs ago What Is A Rainbow Baby? What To Expect When You Are Pregnant With A Rainbow Baby?
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- 3 hrs ago National Unity Day 2020: Lesser-Known Facts About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- News Counting of votes for 4 MLC seats postponed to Nov 10
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Innings report: Royal Challengers limp to 120 for 7
- Finance LTC Cash Voucher Scheme: Here Is How Much Tax Benefit Private Sector Employees Can Reap
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
Getting engaged this month? Congratulations! Looking for an ideal outfit that would make your day special? Well, you have come to the right place! Whenever we talk about an Indian wedding, we start imagining the bride in her designer red lehenga, since it has become a fashion staple. But when it comes to engagement, you know this is the only opportunity, where you can flaunt your stunning western game.
Recently, popular Indian singer Sophie Choudry took to her Instagram feed, posting a series of pictures from her latest photoshoot. Dressed in a beautiful brown and white-hued western lehenga, she looked gorgeous as ever. Her ensemble also looked extremely beautiful and will give you princess feel at your engagement. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Sophie Choudry was decked up in a beautiful white ensemble that came from the label Cherie D by Sherina Dalamal and Payal Asnani. Her dress consisted of a high-waist flared skirt, which was accentuated by intricate stone work and pleated multiple ruffled layers. The ruffles on her skirt also featured brown accents that enhanced the look. She teamed her skirt with a sleeveless plunging-neckline choli that had brown ruffled shoulders. Sophie completed her look with matching dual-toned dupatta and went jewellery-free.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, curled lashes, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade elevated her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted layered tresses and slightly curled them.
We loved this beautiful lehenga of Sophie Choudry's. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sophie Choudry