- 1 hr ago Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- 2 hrs ago Different Types Of Make-up Foundation: How To Choose The Right One Depending on Your Skin Type
- 4 hrs ago Parijat Tree: Know The Legend Behind ‘Night Jasmine’ And Its Significance
- 7 hrs ago Nargis Fakhri Will Make You Want To Elevate Your Glam Style With Her Outfits And Jewellery
- Sports Guardiola warns City against another Champions League collapse
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Technology Laptops Offers And Discounts During Flipkart Big Savings Days Sale
- Automobiles Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja and Rhea Kapoor looked refreshing and inspired us to up our ethnic fashion game. Far from being orthodox and conventional, their ensembles were what wedding outfit dreams are made of. Their outfits were designed by their close friend, Anamika Khanna and the ensembles were about fresh hues and patterns. Yes, their outfits were very summery and in case you are planning to attend your cousin's or friend's monsoon wedding, you might need some fashion inspiration. And Sonam and Rhea can always inspire you with their strong fashion game.
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja
The actress, who we are excited to see at the Cannes Film Festival again, wore an attire that was notched up by sorbet pastel hues. Sonam's ensemble absolutely exuded soothing vibes with an interplay of myriad colours and soft flowy fabric. Light pink, minty green, and subdued orange were the main hues in her attire and the embroidered floral accents totally gave us spring feels. While her ensemble was on the minimal side, she gave her look an elaborate touch with the heavy jewellery. The kundan polki floral haar was studded with pink stones and the stunning choker accentuated her look. She also wore complementing earrings to complete her look. The makeup was highlighted by a winged eyeliner, glossy lip shade, and contoured touches. The impeccable bun wrapped up her haldi look.
Sonam's younger sibling, Rhea Kapoor also wowed us with her absolutely gorgeous attire. Nature-inspired and minimal, Rhea's outfit was more on the contemporary side. Her separates attire consisted of a full-sleeved cropped blouse, which she teamed with a flared skirt. As for the prints, her attire was totally floral and yes, we can't help obsessing. Her ensemble had that class-apart touch and she looked very sophisticated. Rhea notched up her look with a stunning oxidised silver ring and that statement neckpiece with beautiful stone work gave us jewellery goals. The makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a matte lip shade and heavy kohl. However, it was the small bindi that totally upped her look. The long wind-swept wavy tresses added an interesting dimension.
So, whose outfit left you more impressed? Let us know that in the comment section.