- 34 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 1 hr ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- Technology Vivo Nex 3, Nex 3 5G Launched: Price, Specs, And Availability
- Movies Jay Bhanushali & Mahhi Vij REVEAL Their Daughter’s Name To Be Tara Jay Bhanushali In A CUTEST Way
- News This Uber driver singing Kumar Sanu hit 'Nazar Ke Saamney' is winning the internet
- Finance STC, MMTC Shares Crack Sharply On Reports Of Closure Of Trading Firms
- Automobiles Bangalore Police To Use Traffic Fines In Improvement Of Infrastructure For Motorists In The City
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's fashion sense is absolutely experimental. Recently, she attended a FICCI Flo event with Sania Mirza and opted for a Dice Kayek outfit. It was one of the quirkiest ensembles we had seen in a long time and not the kind of outfit, which was quite everybody's cup of tea. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Sonam wore a white collared shirt with exaggerated sleeves and a button-down. It was a flared shirt, slightly wrinkled and quite literally reminded us of the old school fashion. She paired it with a white pleated skirt, which was balloon-shaped and added to the school uniform touch. Sonam also teamed her separates with a classic polka-dotted ribbon, which gave her attire an interesting dimension.
Sonam paired her attire with printed pumps from Manolo Blahnik. She accessorised her look with a pair of hoop earrings, which gave her avatar a retro effect. The makeup was towards the bold side and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The middle-parted bun was adorned with a black and white dotted ribbon, which completed her look. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.