- 54 min ago Relationship Burnout Alert! 8 Telltale Signs That You Must Not Ignore
- 1 hr ago Teri Aankhon Mein: Divya Khosla Kumar’s Blue Dress Or Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Did You Like More?
- 2 hrs ago This Hospital Launches Post COVID-19 Recovery Clinics Pan India
- 3 hrs ago How To Do A Faux Bob: Step-By-Step Guide
- News Explained: Why Pakistan may not exit the grey list
- Movies RRR: Alia Bhatt To Join Ram Charan, Jr NTR And Team In November
- Technology Microsoft Teams App Download: How To Download Microsoft Teams App On Android, Laptop And PC
- Sports Shami is inspiring youngsters in the team: KL Rahul
- Finance Gold Prices Top Rs. 51000 Per 10 Gm On Uptick In Demand
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020 On October 31
- Travel Best Beaches To Visit In India In November
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's fashion sense is absolutely experimental. Recently, she attended a FICCI Flo event with Sania Mirza and opted for a Dice Kayek outfit. It was one of the quirkiest ensembles we had seen in a long time and not the kind of outfit, which was quite everybody's cup of tea. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Sonam wore a white collared shirt with exaggerated sleeves and a button-down. It was a flared shirt, slightly wrinkled and quite literally reminded us of the old school fashion. She paired it with a white pleated skirt, which was balloon-shaped and added to the school uniform touch. Sonam also teamed her separates with a classic polka-dotted ribbon, which gave her attire an interesting dimension.
Sonam paired her attire with printed pumps from Manolo Blahnik. She accessorised her look with a pair of hoop earrings, which gave her avatar a retro effect. The makeup was towards the bold side and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The middle-parted bun was adorned with a black and white dotted ribbon, which completed her look. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.