TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chakravyuh — How Indian Agencies Kept A Check On The Growth Of The Islamic State
- IPL 2019: Highlights — CSK Beat SRH By 6 Wickets
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 32 MP Selfie Cam Launch — Watch The Live Stream Here
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS Price Revealed
- CONFIRMED! Salman's Tere Naam To Get A Sequel
- Six Ways to Ensure Good Deal on Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 10 Tips To Prevent Asthma Attacks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's fashion sense is absolutely experimental. Recently, she attended a FICCI Flo event with Sania Mirza and opted for a Dice Kayek outfit. It was one of the quirkiest ensembles we had seen in a long time and not the kind of outfit, which was quite everybody's cup of tea. Let's decode her outfit and look.
So, Sonam wore a white collared shirt with exaggerated sleeves and a button-down. It was a flared shirt, slightly wrinkled and quite literally reminded us of the old school fashion. She paired it with a white pleated skirt, which was balloon-shaped and added to the school uniform touch. Sonam also teamed her separates with a classic polka-dotted ribbon, which gave her attire an interesting dimension.
Sonam paired her attire with printed pumps from Manolo Blahnik. She accessorised her look with a pair of hoop earrings, which gave her avatar a retro effect. The makeup was towards the bold side and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The middle-parted bun was adorned with a black and white dotted ribbon, which completed her look. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.