- 5 hrs ago 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Farro, The Nutrient-packed Ancient Grain
- 5 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Step-by-step Quick And Easy Traditional Make-up Tutorial To Rock This Diwali
- 5 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Budget-Friendly Items For Your Home To Attract Good Luck And Money
- 6 hrs ago Kriti Sanon And Other Gorgeous Divas Have Latest Stunning Diwali Outfit Ideas For You
- News 25-year-old Marathi actress dies post delivery; kin blame lack of ambulance
- Movies IFFI 2019 To Focus On Students This Year; Students Get Free Entry
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast take a point from Bengaluru FC
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Luxe Drive Bangalore Edition: Here Are The Highlights
- Technology Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Massive Leak Reveals Specs And Price Ahead Of Launch
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
- Finance Sovereign Gold Bond Series VI Opens; Good Alternative To Physical Gold On Dhanteras
- Travel Hidlumane Waterfalls - How To Reach And Things To Do
A few days ago, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave us classy boss lady look. Her attire and styling was done beautifully and her look did have a whiff of dreamy touch. So, Sonam wore an ensemble from Manfred Thierry Mugler and the label, Frame. Sonam's look had a bit of dreamy and androgynous touch. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, the diva's latest outfit was gender-fluid and she pulled it off effortlessly. Her subtly-striped overlapping Mugler jacket featured a classy and textured red pocketsquare and it went well with flared Frame pants. With this combination, Sonam also played with contrasts and gave a fresh dress code to modern business women.
She carried a red IDA box bag, which came from the label, L'Afshar. She accessorised her look with a layered neckpiece and a rainbow necklace. Her rainbow necklace came from Bansri Mehta's eponymous label and the neckpiece was from H.Ajoomal Fine Jewellery. Her delicate studs were from Diosa by Darshan Dave and the statement ring was from Gehna Jewellers. Sonam's makeup was radiant and highlighted by a red lip shade but it was her side-parted braided bun that we found impeccable and refreshing. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.