- 9 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 10 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 10 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A few days ago, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave us classy boss lady look. Her attire and styling was done beautifully and her look did have a whiff of dreamy touch. So, Sonam wore an ensemble from Manfred Thierry Mugler and the label, Frame. Sonam's look had a bit of dreamy and androgynous touch. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, the diva's latest outfit was gender-fluid and she pulled it off effortlessly. Her subtly-striped overlapping Mugler jacket featured a classy and textured red pocketsquare and it went well with flared Frame pants. With this combination, Sonam also played with contrasts and gave a fresh dress code to modern business women.
She carried a red IDA box bag, which came from the label, L'Afshar. She accessorised her look with a layered neckpiece and a rainbow necklace. Her rainbow necklace came from Bansri Mehta's eponymous label and the neckpiece was from H.Ajoomal Fine Jewellery. Her delicate studs were from Diosa by Darshan Dave and the statement ring was from Gehna Jewellers. Sonam's makeup was radiant and highlighted by a red lip shade but it was her side-parted braided bun that we found impeccable and refreshing. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.