- 10 hrs ago Ileana D'Cruz, Tara Sutaria, And More Have Stunning Fashion Goals For Us
- 10 hrs ago 10 Best Quadriceps Exercises To Strengthen Your Thighs
- 10 hrs ago National Press Day 2019: Know What It Is And Why Is It Observed
- 11 hrs ago International Day Of Tolerance 2019: Know About The Date, History And Significance Of The Day
- News Jharkhand Polls: Cong fields Gourav Vallabh against CM Raghubar Das from Jamshedpur East
- Sports Afghanistan vs West Indies, 2nd T20I: Janat picks 5/11 as Afghanistan level series against West Indies
- Movies Vidya Balan’s Tribute To Dina Pathak And Golmaal Goes Viral!
- Technology Delhi Residents Can Now Pay Rs. 299 For Fresh Air As AQI Deteriorates: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja made us think about the masquerade ballroom soirées but with a traditional twist. The actress wore a dramatic number for the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019, which was designed by her close friend, Shehlaa Khan. With this theatrical ensemble, Sonam left us speechless and inspired us to think about the fluidity of a humble garment- sari.
Chantilly lace and layers of wispy sheer fabric, Sonam's attire was actually a cross between a sari and a gown. It was an unapologetically black-hued concept sari that was enhanced by contemporary aesthetics and nuanced details. The one-shouldered structured sari with decadent drape and matching kamarband was hauntingly contrasted by the translucent bishop sleeves and transparent cloak, which gave a gown-like effect to her sari.
Sonam left us perplexed with her ensemble and she added to the mysterious charm by pairing her fusion sari with a hat, which was designed by none other than legendary Philip Treacy. It was a vintage hat with a net veil and bow that absolutely fascinated us. She accessorised her look with an exquisite bracelet that came from Renu Oberoi's eponymous label and the intricate earrings were from the brand, Narayan Jewellers- J&K Chokshi. Sonam's makeup was highlighted by a bold red lip shade and mascara accompanied by a nude eye shadow. The impeccable side-swept bun wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.