TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja has been treating us fashionably these days. To elaborate it further, this attire of hers was far from a quintessential fairytale-inspired. In other words, her dress was a departure from the dreamy world. It was nuanced by sharp details and was marked by modern perspectives and design sensibility.
This crisp number of hers was designed by Mark Bumgarner and it came from the SS2019 collection of the designer. It was a classic beige number and made for an ideal ballroom and elegant evening party attire. Sonam's dress featured a structured bodice and flared skirt. It was enhanced by sharp details and even the overlapping ruffles seemed neatly pleated and folded. The dress was meticulously crafted- not even a whiff of breeziness.
The 'Padman' actress teamed her dress with embellished ballerinas, which went well with her attire. She wore delicate jewellery to notch up her stunning avatar. Her jewellery included chic earrings, dainty rings, and a classy IWC Schaffhausen watch. The makeup was dewy-toned and touched up by a glossy pink lip shade, well-defined kohl accompanied by light mascara and subtle eyeshadow, and accentuated cheekbones. The sharp middle-parted bun completed her gorgeous look.
So, what do you think about Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.