TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja looked impeccable. The actress looked a class apart at the IWC Schaffhausen event in her dramatic ensemble. Well, when it comes to fashion, Sonam has mastered the art of leaving us surprised. The fashion diva's attire was about breezy silhouette meeting sharp edges. This was clearly one of the most evolved looks of Sonam.
This attire of hers came from one of her favourite designer duos, Ralph & Russo. It seemed like a kaftan-inspired dress as it was detailed with voluminous sleeves that were accentuated by sheer stripes. The bodice was knotted at the front, which gave the attire structure and helped enhance her slender frame. The ensemble also featured a front slit and was flared towards the end.
Her attire was magnificently embellished and made for a perfect celebratory dinner outfit. She wore complementing pumps with her attire. Sonam's styling was meticulously done by her sister Rhea Kapoor. Sonam's look was accessorised with chic bangles, delicate studs, and the subtly jewelled metallic choker was the perfect addition. The jewellery added to the dramatic and impeccable effect. Her jewellery came from the label, Amrapali. The 'Padman' star also wore a statement watch by the brand.
Her makeup was nude-toned and enhanced by a glossy lip shade and the eye makeup was mainly highlighted by mascara and an eye shadow. The side-swept tight hairdo completed her gorgeous look. So, how did you find Sonam's look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.