- News Blackbuck case: Salman Khan acquitted of submitting fake affidavit in Court
- Sports India vs Pakistan: Vijay Shankar hopes to keep the flow in ICC World Cup 2019
- Technology Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- Movies NEVER SEEN BEFORE! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's ROMANTIC MOVES With Aamir Khan On SRK's Iconic Song
- Finance Indices Off Day's High; Sensex Slips 400 Points, Nifty At 11,700
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja is elegance personified. Her latest ensemble quite evidently proves that. The 'Padman' actress was a vision to behold in this festive wear, which came from the first couture collection of Good Earth. The collection was titled, 'The Miniaturist' and Sonam's attire was hand-crafted and was reminiscent of the luminescence and craftsmanship of the vintage era.
It was a beautiful gharara attire and according to the brand, it was the most special ensemble from this collection. It was a sophisticated outfit that was accentuated by golden chiffon brocade fabric and the choli was intricated by Gota bichawat with an organza gold odhani. The kurti was adorned with ashrafi or gold coin motifs. Now, that was a timeless piece and perfect for wedding occasions.
Sonam notched up her look with elaborate jewellery that consisted of a kundan polki choker, meticulous earrings, and a bracelet, which were by Sunita Kapoor. The mesmerising bangles and rings came from Amrapali. Sonam's makeup was highlighted with a touch of bronzer. The deep red lip shade and smoky kohl accompanied by pink eyeshadow added definitions to her look. The bun was slightly messy but actually elevated her look.
Sonam looked nothing short of stunning. With her attire, she brought alive the golden past heritage of the country.