- Movies Deepika Padukone Is All Smiles With Kendall Jenner At An Event In New York; See Pictures
- Technology Honor 20 First Impressions: Should You Invest Rs. 33,000 On This Honor Smartphone?
- Finance IndiaMart IPO To Open On 24 June
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Rashid Khan scores ‘century' against England: Here are 5 most expensive bowlers in WC
- News PM Modi hails Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla as 'reservoir of knowledge'
- Automobiles Volkswagen India To Launch Four New SUVs: Touareg, Tiguan Allspace, T-Roc & T-Cross
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Recently, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was spotted in a dress, which gave us major déjà vu. The actress wore the same dress that Priyanka Chopra wore a couple of months ago. It was a floral dress but it gave winter vibes as this attire of hers was splashed in a grey hue.
Perfect for afternoon parties, this dress was adorned with a subtle sprinkle of white florals. This attire actually encapsulated the feel of a snowy day. It featured sheer accents and breezy silhouette- a signature maxi dress. The major difference was that Sonam tied those lapels and made it look like a bow whereas Priyanka left them dangling.
The styling was pretty different too. While Priyanka made a loose bun, Sonam kept her tresses side-swept and wavy. With that hairstyling Sonam gave her look a dreamy touch. Priyanka paired her outfit with embellished sandals and Sonam teamed her dress with white strappy heels. Priyanka accessorised her look with dark shades whereas Sonam wore sleek danglers to notch up her look.
We thought both looked equally amazing. Who did you find more stunning? Let us know that in the comment section.