Recently, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja was spotted in a dress, which gave us major déjà vu. The actress wore the same dress that Priyanka Chopra wore a couple of months ago. It was a floral dress but it gave winter vibes as this attire of hers was splashed in a grey hue.
Perfect for afternoon parties, this dress was adorned with a subtle sprinkle of white florals. This attire actually encapsulated the feel of a snowy day. It featured sheer accents and breezy silhouette- a signature maxi dress. The major difference was that Sonam tied those lapels and made it look like a bow whereas Priyanka left them dangling.
The styling was pretty different too. While Priyanka made a loose bun, Sonam kept her tresses side-swept and wavy. With that hairstyling Sonam gave her look a dreamy touch. Priyanka paired her outfit with embellished sandals and Sonam teamed her dress with white strappy heels. Priyanka accessorised her look with dark shades whereas Sonam wore sleek danglers to notch up her look.
We thought both looked equally amazing. Who did you find more stunning? Let us know that in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!