TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave us a showstopper moment recently. The actress wore an elegant traditional outfit by Tarun Tahiliani for the Asiana Bridal Show in Birmingham, UK. She looked ethereal and we were completely transfixed.
Her anarkali gown was accentuated by the softest tones of icy blue and she looked like a mystical sea mermaid in this beautiful attire. Her off-shouldered anarkali seemed lightweight and perfect for women with modern sensibilities. It featured winged sleeves and a chandelier-like cape that cascaded gently. The attire was elevated by fine hand embroidery and detailed with a stunning display of embellishments.
Sonam glided on the ramp like a princess and accessorised her look with minimal jewellery. She just wore delicate studs and a classy ring to spruce up her avatar. Her makeup was refreshing and nude with a muted-toned lip shade and winged eyeliner accompanied by a purple eyeshadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses added to the romantic look. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's showstopper look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.