Sonam Kapoor Ahuja gave us a showstopper moment recently. The actress wore an elegant traditional outfit by Tarun Tahiliani for the Asiana Bridal Show in Birmingham, UK. She looked ethereal and we were completely transfixed.
Her anarkali gown was accentuated by the softest tones of icy blue and she looked like a mystical sea mermaid in this beautiful attire. Her off-shouldered anarkali seemed lightweight and perfect for women with modern sensibilities. It featured winged sleeves and a chandelier-like cape that cascaded gently. The attire was elevated by fine hand embroidery and detailed with a stunning display of embellishments.
Sonam glided on the ramp like a princess and accessorised her look with minimal jewellery. She just wore delicate studs and a classy ring to spruce up her avatar. Her makeup was refreshing and nude with a muted-toned lip shade and winged eyeliner accompanied by a purple eyeshadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses added to the romantic look. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's showstopper look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!