A couple of months ago, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja wore an ivory and gold outfit by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for her sangeet ceremony. Yesterday, Deepika Padukone sported an ivory and gold outfit by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for her Mumbai reception. We are not talking about copying here. On the contrary, we would like to add that two individuals can sometimes have the same fashion sensibilities as well.
And why wouldn't they choose ivory and gold? It is a contemporary colour combination and also who doesn't like chikankari work? What we are saying is that using the same colours, we wished designers had done something refreshing to Deepika's outfit. The reason is that if we look at it closely, Deepika and Sonam might have donned different outfits but the techniques incorporated and the work done was quite similar.
The pearls, the elaborately embroidered blouses, the golden-hued zari border on the dupattas, the sequins, and the precious Swarovski crystals, were the meticulous details in both the outfits. Nonetheless, both the ensembles were outstanding and both looked pretty. Also, they made a strong case for these hues and the zari work. But, whose look and outfit did you like more?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding