TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
A couple of months ago, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja wore an ivory and gold outfit by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for her sangeet ceremony. Yesterday, Deepika Padukone sported an ivory and gold outfit by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for her Mumbai reception. We are not talking about copying here. On the contrary, we would like to add that two individuals can sometimes have the same fashion sensibilities as well.
And why wouldn't they choose ivory and gold? It is a contemporary colour combination and also who doesn't like chikankari work? What we are saying is that using the same colours, we wished designers had done something refreshing to Deepika's outfit. The reason is that if we look at it closely, Deepika and Sonam might have donned different outfits but the techniques incorporated and the work done was quite similar.
The pearls, the elaborately embroidered blouses, the golden-hued zari border on the dupattas, the sequins, and the precious Swarovski crystals, were the meticulous details in both the outfits. Nonetheless, both the ensembles were outstanding and both looked pretty. Also, they made a strong case for these hues and the zari work. But, whose look and outfit did you like more?