- 31 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Owns The Green Carpet With Her Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 36 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Slated To Launch On October 15; 90Hz Display, SD 855 Expected
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
A couple of months ago, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja wore an ivory and gold outfit by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for her sangeet ceremony. Yesterday, Deepika Padukone sported an ivory and gold outfit by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla for her Mumbai reception. We are not talking about copying here. On the contrary, we would like to add that two individuals can sometimes have the same fashion sensibilities as well.
And why wouldn't they choose ivory and gold? It is a contemporary colour combination and also who doesn't like chikankari work? What we are saying is that using the same colours, we wished designers had done something refreshing to Deepika's outfit. The reason is that if we look at it closely, Deepika and Sonam might have donned different outfits but the techniques incorporated and the work done was quite similar.
The pearls, the elaborately embroidered blouses, the golden-hued zari border on the dupattas, the sequins, and the precious Swarovski crystals, were the meticulous details in both the outfits. Nonetheless, both the ensembles were outstanding and both looked pretty. Also, they made a strong case for these hues and the zari work. But, whose look and outfit did you like more?