TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Contemporary classic was the look of the day for the fashionable, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja. Her latest outfit was not only about blurring the gender lines and redefining the boss lady look, but it was also a lot about experimenting with the usual. A pink pantsuit is not an uncommon outfit but Sonam gave her look an interesting twist. She made the common look so refreshing. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, it was the event, she attended at the Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie in Geneva. Her structural pantsuit came from Calvin Klein and she paired it with a Prada shirt. The overlapping suit seemed every inch old-fashioned and Sonam teamed it with matching straight-fit pants. The black buttons and the sharp sartorial cuts enhanced her attire. She wore a collared and bow-styled shirt that perfectly complemented her suit. Sonam teamed her ensemble with black-hued formal shoes.
A dazzling ring, pearl studs, and a classy IWC Schaffhausen watch were her minimal accessories. The makeup was dewy-toned and highlighted by a light pink lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. However, her hairstyle was what added to and defined her look. Sonam's side-swept puffed bun was absolutely vintage and actually gave her look a timeless effect. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja impressed us once again with her fashion statement. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.