- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 07 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- 15 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black Attire At The HT Leadership Summit!
- 15 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- Finance Bluechip Stock GAIL @52-Week Low; What's Hitting The Stock?
- News Kerala State Lottery Today Result: Karunya KR-425 lottery result
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Govinda’s Daughter Tina Supports Aarti Singh; Says She's Strong-headed And Friendly
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Automobiles KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
Sonam Kapoor Ahuja spilled some kaleidoscopic charm with her tweed attire at the promotion of her upcoming film, 'Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga'. She looked ethereal in her outfit, which came from the label, Escada. This attire was from the brand's Fall Winter 2018 collection and this is one of the signature pieces from the collection. Sonam pulled it off effortlessly and this ensemble of hers was an instant eye-catcher.
A fresh definition of power, this attire was enhanced by multi-coloured tweed, which was woven by an Italian mill that has worked with Escada since the 1980s. Her outfit consisted of a bateau-neckline top, which she paired with a classy belt that gave her attire a constructed look. She teamed her top with a matching structured skirt that was subtly pleated and a sharply-collared complementing jacket. We totally loved her outfit and thought Sonam exuded some spring charm.
She wore black-hued pointed heels with her attire, which contrasted her ensemble. She wore delicate earrings to spruce up her avatar. Apart from her outfit, her makeup was also beautifully done with a glossy pink lip shade but the real highlight was the yellow eye shadow accompanied by black mascara, which we thought notched up her look. The cheekbones accentuated by dewy pink touches and the middle-parted messy bun completed her gorgeous avatar. So, how did you find Sonam Kapoor Ahuja's attire and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.