- 38 min ago From Shamita Shetty To Shikha Talsania: Whose Dress Game Was The Best?
- 40 min ago Osteoporosis In Men: Risk Factors And Tips To Prevent It
- 17 hrs ago Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- 17 hrs ago Dia Mirza’s Blue Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect All-Occasion Attire
- Finance AirAsia Puts On Offer ‘Big Sale' For 72 Hours
- News WB CM Mamata likely to meet doctors without media but demand meeting be recorded
- Technology Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Sports 'Another strike on Pakistan': Home Minister Amit Shah congratulates Team India on emphatic WC win
- Movies Taimur CHEERS For Team India In Blue Jersey; Dad Saif Watches Ind vs Pak Match With Reel Daughter!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Stylist Rhea Kapoor and designer Anamika Khanna's collaboration is proving to be quite an effective one. Earlier, Rhea wore a concept sari by Anamika, which had the words, 'Everything is AK OK Rhea Kapoor' embossed on it and now she took a graphic turn by donning this number. Her latest separates were trend-setting and spectacular.
Sonam's younger sibling was a vision in her attire that brought alive the muted hues. It was a strict departure from the vibrant colours and hence made a strong case for earthy festive wears. Rhea's ensemble was what would have broken the cliches. However, her attire was unusual in the sense that it gave a platform to creative sensibilities. Yes, the voluminous skirt of her outfit was clearly elaborated by the hand-painted graphic of a woman by Babbu the Painter. It was a quirky image of a woman and this addition added a solid yet subjective perspective to her attire. The additional detail like the intricate floral pattern on the belt area of the skirt was also worth noticing.
Rhea teamed her flared skirt with a checkered blouse that was full-sleeved and gave a contemporary whiff to her attire. In a nutshell, her ensemble beckoned us to change our views about festive wears. The jewellery was elaborate and backed the maximalist phase in fashion. The bejewelled accessorises certainly complemented her avatar. The makeup was nude and highlighted by dramatic kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. Rhea Kapoor's latest attire brought diversity in fashion and encouraged individuality.