- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- News Asaduddin Owaisi moves Supreme Court against citizenship bill
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Stylist Rhea Kapoor and designer Anamika Khanna's collaboration is proving to be quite an effective one. Earlier, Rhea wore a concept sari by Anamika, which had the words, 'Everything is AK OK Rhea Kapoor' embossed on it and now she took a graphic turn by donning this number. Her latest separates were trend-setting and spectacular.
Sonam's younger sibling was a vision in her attire that brought alive the muted hues. It was a strict departure from the vibrant colours and hence made a strong case for earthy festive wears. Rhea's ensemble was what would have broken the cliches. However, her attire was unusual in the sense that it gave a platform to creative sensibilities. Yes, the voluminous skirt of her outfit was clearly elaborated by the hand-painted graphic of a woman by Babbu the Painter. It was a quirky image of a woman and this addition added a solid yet subjective perspective to her attire. The additional detail like the intricate floral pattern on the belt area of the skirt was also worth noticing.
Rhea teamed her flared skirt with a checkered blouse that was full-sleeved and gave a contemporary whiff to her attire. In a nutshell, her ensemble beckoned us to change our views about festive wears. The jewellery was elaborate and backed the maximalist phase in fashion. The bejewelled accessorises certainly complemented her avatar. The makeup was nude and highlighted by dramatic kohl. The middle-parted tresses completed her look. Rhea Kapoor's latest attire brought diversity in fashion and encouraged individuality.