- Movies Happy Birthday Mahesh Babu: How The Superstar Became Game Changer Of The Decade At Box Office
- Technology Amazon Freedom Sale 2020: Special Offers Electronic Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Automobiles Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Rhea Kapoor wore a sari at Deepika and Ranveer's reception but it was an extraordinary piece by Anamika Khanna and Rhea pulled it off with utmost confidence. Sonam Kapoor's sister, Rhea actually wore the most dramatic outfit for the occasion-something that surpassed fashion boundaries.
The accessories used, the blouse donned- everything about her look was experimental. She taught us that fashion is not just about sticking to a certain dictate. The producer of 'Veere Di Wedding', Rhea wore a plain white sari that was elaborated by a sentence, which read, 'Everything Is AK-Ok Rhea Kapoor. The sari was custom designed by Anamika Khanna for Rhea Kapoor. Rhea's caption on her social media read, "After a hiatus and back with a vengeance". We don't know what that hinted at and we don't want to get into that. But what we were certain about was that with this sari, messages on saris are going to be a popular trend.
The plain white sari was vibrantly bordered and enhanced by intricate patterns that reflected on the country's traditional sensibilities. She paired and colour-blocked her white sari with an emerald green blouse that was made out of a shiny fabric and she completed the look with a multi-layered pearl necklace that was studded with emerald stones.
Rhea spruced up her look with a rosy red lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and soft kohl accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses notched up her vintage desi modern avatar. How did you find her outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.