- 24 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Movies Prabhas & Shraddha Kapoor Remind Us Of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan-Ranbir Kapoor & Salman-Katrina Kaif
- News Flood alert for Delhi as Yamuna likely to cross danger mark today
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Rhea Kapoor wore a sari at Deepika and Ranveer's reception but it was an extraordinary piece by Anamika Khanna and Rhea pulled it off with utmost confidence. Sonam Kapoor's sister, Rhea actually wore the most dramatic outfit for the occasion-something that surpassed fashion boundaries.
The accessories used, the blouse donned- everything about her look was experimental. She taught us that fashion is not just about sticking to a certain dictate. The producer of 'Veere Di Wedding', Rhea wore a plain white sari that was elaborated by a sentence, which read, 'Everything Is AK-Ok Rhea Kapoor. The sari was custom designed by Anamika Khanna for Rhea Kapoor. Rhea's caption on her social media read, "After a hiatus and back with a vengeance". We don't know what that hinted at and we don't want to get into that. But what we were certain about was that with this sari, messages on saris are going to be a popular trend.
The plain white sari was vibrantly bordered and enhanced by intricate patterns that reflected on the country's traditional sensibilities. She paired and colour-blocked her white sari with an emerald green blouse that was made out of a shiny fabric and she completed the look with a multi-layered pearl necklace that was studded with emerald stones.
Rhea spruced up her look with a rosy red lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and soft kohl accompanied by pink eyeshadow. The middle-parted wavy tresses notched up her vintage desi modern avatar. How did you find her outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.