- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: With ball, Tendulkar junior helps England ahead of Australia clash
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- News Dera head Ram Rahim Singh parole issue: Sirsa Police yet to give its report to DC
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Androgynous and fuss-free, Rhea Kapoor gave two experimental outfit goals for ladies, who are non-conformist and don't play by the rules. With these two unconventional ensembles, Rhea proved that the fashion runs in the family. Let's decode her two interesting attires, which she wore for the pre-wedding bash of Isha Ambani.
She was the menswear-inspired princess for the pre-wedding party. The stylist and the producer wore a vintage ensemble by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. Her attire was about colour-blocking and Rhea pulled off this tricky outfit effortlessly. She wore a purple-hued velvet jacket. Well, that gave us a break from conventional blouses and she teamed her blouse with an orange pocket square, which belongs to her father, Anil Kapoor.
She paired her jacket with a multi-coloured voluminous skirt that was splashed in red, golden, pink, and blue shades. She draped a matching dupatta on one side of her shoulder and that completed her ensemble. Rhea wore a sleek pendant necklace and elaborate jhumkis. Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and mascara accompanied by glowing pink eyeshadow.
The second outfit was a three-piece lehenga suit by Anamika Khanna. It was also a vibrantly-hued attire and made for a perfect day function-wear. The ensemble was dipped in neon and pastel shades. It was also a colour-blocked attire and was accentuated by meticulous floral accents. Rhea paired it with a three-quarter sleeved printed jacket and a yellow scarf. She enhanced her outfit with dazzling brooches and wore beautiful floral-shaped rings. She wore eye-catching danglers that also made for a delicate hair accessory. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the middle-parted hairdo spruced up her ethnic avatar.
So, how did you find Rhea Kapoor's outfits? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.