- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
It is a special day for Sonam and Anand Ahuja, as the couple celebrate their first wedding anniversary today. The family members of Sonam have taken to their Instagram feeds to congratulate the couple. However, the one post that made her hearts melt was by Sonam's brother and actor, Harsh Varrdhan Kapoor. It was a candid moment and the picture certainly brought out the royal flavour.
As seen in the pic, Sonam was dressed in a gorgeous green sari, which was accentuated by sheer accents and intricate floral embroidery in white. We loved her understated sari, which was elegantly draped and exuded vintage vibes. She teamed her sari with a subtly-done peach dupatta that absolutely elevated her look. Sonam's jewellery was on the elaborate side with the statement jadau neckpiece, heavy kada, and striking maang-tikka.
Anand, on the other hand, totally kept it humble as he held his wife's palm. He wore a white bandhgala kurta and paired it with pyjamas. He completed his look with an ivory safa, and well with this he certainly taught us that minimal is classy. Sonam and Anand looked unforgettable. What do you think about their outfits?