- Finance Time To Book Profits As Sensex Hits Record Highs
- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Sonakshi Sinha's latest ethnic suit was what traditional outfit dreams are made of. She looked radiant and gorgeous in her traditional ensemble, which had all our attention. Well, Sonakshi again proved us that her dress game is going strong. Take a look at her outfit and avatar.
So, Sonakshi wore a floral-printed suit, which totally caught our attention. Her white suit was elaborated by intricate floral motifs and she paired it with matching pyjamas. The actress also draped a beautiful floral dupatta with her traditional outfit and Sonakshi paired her cotton suit with white kolhapuris.
She carried a big black side bag with her and her makeup was marked by contoured cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. She also wore a small black bindi to enhance her look. Sonakshi's middle-parted long tresses completed her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Sonakshi's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.