- 1 hr ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- News Punjab Police busts a module of terrorist group Khalistan Zindabad Force
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Sonakshi Sinha's latest ethnic suit was what traditional outfit dreams are made of. She looked radiant and gorgeous in her traditional ensemble, which had all our attention. Well, Sonakshi again proved us that her dress game is going strong. Take a look at her outfit and avatar.
So, Sonakshi wore a floral-printed suit, which totally caught our attention. Her white suit was elaborated by intricate floral motifs and she paired it with matching pyjamas. The actress also draped a beautiful floral dupatta with her traditional outfit and Sonakshi paired her cotton suit with white kolhapuris.
She carried a big black side bag with her and her makeup was marked by contoured cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. She also wore a small black bindi to enhance her look. Sonakshi's middle-parted long tresses completed her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Sonakshi's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.