TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
If Alia wore a purple-hued ensemble, Sonakshi made a strong case for red-hued outfit. She looked gorgeous in a deep red anarkali and her styling was minimally done. Sonakshi looked amazing in her traditional avatar. Take a look at her outfit and avatar for some traditional inspiration.
Sonakshi wore a full-sleeved anarkali too, which consisted of a bateau-neckline and structured bodice. Her skirt was flared and was embellished with intricate jewelled-tones, which enhanced her attire. Sonakshi's ensemble was also meticulously embroidered and she teamed it with silver sandals.
The actress wore a statement diamond and ruby ring to spruce up her look. She elevated her look with stunning jhumkis and the makeup was nude-toned. It was marked by a soft pink lip shade, impeccably-applied kohl, and a small bindi. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Sonakshi's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.