- 28 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 30 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 49 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 1 hr ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- Movies Angad Bedi Calls Janhvi Kapoor A 'Star'; Says A Glimpse Of Sridevi Can Be Seen In Her Eyes!
- News Govt scraps 5% import duty on open cell TV panel used in LED TVs
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Coral Color Option Tipped Ahead Of October Launch
- Sports Atletico braced for Ronaldo meeting, PSG out to continue home form - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
If Alia wore a purple-hued ensemble, Sonakshi made a strong case for red-hued outfit. She looked gorgeous in a deep red anarkali and her styling was minimally done. Sonakshi looked amazing in her traditional avatar. Take a look at her outfit and avatar for some traditional inspiration.
Sonakshi wore a full-sleeved anarkali too, which consisted of a bateau-neckline and structured bodice. Her skirt was flared and was embellished with intricate jewelled-tones, which enhanced her attire. Sonakshi's ensemble was also meticulously embroidered and she teamed it with silver sandals.
The actress wore a statement diamond and ruby ring to spruce up her look. She elevated her look with stunning jhumkis and the makeup was nude-toned. It was marked by a soft pink lip shade, impeccably-applied kohl, and a small bindi. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Sonakshi's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.