- 26 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 28 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 47 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 1 hr ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- Movies Angad Bedi Calls Janhvi Kapoor A 'Star'; Says A Glimpse Of Sridevi Can Be Seen In Her Eyes!
- News Govt scraps 5% import duty on open cell TV panel used in LED TVs
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Coral Color Option Tipped Ahead Of October Launch
- Sports Atletico braced for Ronaldo meeting, PSG out to continue home form - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sonakshi Sinha, who is busy with her upcoming movie, 'Kalank', was recently spotted partying with her friends. The actress wore a casual and fun party number and made a strong case for party wears. However, this time, she gave us a break from the usual glitters and shimmers and brought alive the floral charm. Well, after all, it is the month of spring, isn't it?
Sonakshi wore a light dress for the occasion, which was full-sleeved and enhanced by a breezy silhouette. Her ensemble was dipped in a dark hue and adorned with dark floral patterns. It was a flirty number, which was marked by a deep front slit. Sonakshi paired her dress with a sleek black belt and nude strappy heels, which contrasted her attire.
The actress carried a sling purse with her and teamed her outfit with chic earrings. Her makeup was a cross between dewy and nude with contoured cheekbones, smoky kohl, and muted-toned lip shade. The wavy tresses cascaded on the front of her shoulders and that wrapped up her look. So, what do you think about Sonakshi's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.