- 12 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 50: UP Yoddha Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Amidst Cold War, Salman Khan’s Tweet On Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukone Surprises Fans!
- News Rajnath Singh visits Jaitley who is on life support, PM Modi likely to visit
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Sonakshi Sinha looked gorgeous in her Anita Dongre ensemble, which she donned for 'Kalank' screening. The actress looked radiant in her outfit and gave us another traditional fashion inspiration. It was a refreshing suit, which Sonakshi carried gracefully. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Sonakshi wore a printed suit, which was flared and intricately done. It was adorned with floral patterns and featured a free-flowing silhouette. The printed suit was contrasted by an ivory border and her attire as such, was highlighted by asymmetrical hem. Sonakshi comfortably draped a complementing dupatta with her suit and paired her ensemble with beautifully done Needledust jootis.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, which was crafted out of a precious stone and also wore sleek delicate earrings to notch up her avatar. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by contoured cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a shiny bindi. The wavy tresses cascaded on the front of her shoulders and that completed her look. Sonakshi absolutely wowed us with her fashion statement. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.