- 47 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- News BJP women MPs complain to poll body against Rahul Gandhi's 'rape in India' remark
- Movies Akshay Kumar Reveals Why Bhumi Pednekar Was His Choice For ‘Durgavati’
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Sonakshi Sinha looked gorgeous in her Anita Dongre ensemble, which she donned for 'Kalank' screening. The actress looked radiant in her outfit and gave us another traditional fashion inspiration. It was a refreshing suit, which Sonakshi carried gracefully. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Sonakshi wore a printed suit, which was flared and intricately done. It was adorned with floral patterns and featured a free-flowing silhouette. The printed suit was contrasted by an ivory border and her attire as such, was highlighted by asymmetrical hem. Sonakshi comfortably draped a complementing dupatta with her suit and paired her ensemble with beautifully done Needledust jootis.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, which was crafted out of a precious stone and also wore sleek delicate earrings to notch up her avatar. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by contoured cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a shiny bindi. The wavy tresses cascaded on the front of her shoulders and that completed her look. Sonakshi absolutely wowed us with her fashion statement. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.