- News MP pro-CAA rally: BJP men get into scraps with women officials
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Mohun Bagan consolidate top spot with derby win over Quess East Bengal
- Movies Superstar Kiccha Sudeep Reacts To The Rumours Of Playing A Cop In Rajamouli’s RRR
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sonakshi Sinha looked gorgeous in her Anita Dongre ensemble, which she donned for 'Kalank' screening. The actress looked radiant in her outfit and gave us another traditional fashion inspiration. It was a refreshing suit, which Sonakshi carried gracefully. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Sonakshi wore a printed suit, which was flared and intricately done. It was adorned with floral patterns and featured a free-flowing silhouette. The printed suit was contrasted by an ivory border and her attire as such, was highlighted by asymmetrical hem. Sonakshi comfortably draped a complementing dupatta with her suit and paired her ensemble with beautifully done Needledust jootis.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, which was crafted out of a precious stone and also wore sleek delicate earrings to notch up her avatar. The makeup was dewy-toned and enhanced by contoured cheekbones, matte pink lip shade, smoky kohl, and a shiny bindi. The wavy tresses cascaded on the front of her shoulders and that completed her look. Sonakshi absolutely wowed us with her fashion statement. What do you think about her attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.